Our Projects: Process Equipment Solutions for Kansas & Western Missouri
The UV retrofit changed out two smaller UV panels (originally installed in 1998) to a single panel per train and rebuilt the old UV vessels. Their system is designed to treat 1 MGD average flow rate and 2 MGD peak flow rate.
- New panel has electronic ballasts with 35 to 100% output available in 1% increments for energy efficiency at variable flow rates
- Specifically designed to match lamp and ballast combination
- Lamp life increased to 10,000 hours (from 8,000 hours)
- New absolute dry sensor is factory calibrated and provides a real time lamp intensity reading to extend lamp life
- New system warranty with no construction
Project completed: July 2018
Click to view larger photos.